Friday, May 23, 2008



Hey everyone! So, this is a blog huh? I've never been a part of one...nice. Great work on the blog Jenni! And of course, a shout out to Katie for coming up with the idea and persuading Jenni to get it done. I'm a huge slacker.

So, I've gotten to chat with a good amount of you over the past few months since I joined FB in Jan. A lot of you are up to some pretty fun stuff. I think the only cousins that are not on FB are the Haydens (Ben and Haley are def not old enough, but Matt is just slacking here) and my sister Megan. Everyone else has a pretty good showing though, which is awesome. Seems like everyone is doing really well too.

As for me, in March I flew out to Louisville to visit Megan and Mom for Easter. We had fun but it was cold. And of course, we made it to the Woodford Reserve Distillery for a little tour and taste test (my fav part of course). Here's the picture of us right before our taste! I bought a bottle too, so drinks on me next time any of you come to visit.

I've been busy with the Air Force mostly over the past few months. I became an Aircraft Commander in January and that has been fun. For those of you that don't know, I fly the C-17. It's been a busy year and I think I've been out of town almost 90 days so far. So, it's nice to be in Seattle and enjoy my city. This weekend I'm actually going to Sasquatch, a big music festival that should be a blast. My friends and I are camping out all weekend, which is always an adventure. I'm also training for the Seafair Marathon right now. It's on June 29 and will be my 3rd, so hopefully I'll get some good runs in this weekend on mornings before the shows start.

If anybody needs a call out from a live show, lemme know and I'll do my best.

Finally, if anyone can shed light on picture placement on blogs...that would be nice.

Aaron

3 comments:

Andy and Jenni said...

Thanks for posting, Aaron! And for sharing a pic. I don't know anything about postings photos, other than I put the cursor where I wanted the photo (of Celia) to be, clicked the 'add image' tab and uploaded - when you do that, it lets you center or side justify... The pic of you and your mom and Megan is good - did you just hope to add more pics to the post?

rht said...

Globemaster! That's how I'll think of you now... I want to learn how to add links like too... good luck with Seafair.

rht said...

Omigod, I just realized I mistyped my previous comment, and I don't know how to pull it down. Now I'm afraid I'll be banished by Kate for an inexcusable, unHerbertlike error! (I meant "links like yours too.")