Monday, May 26, 2008

Aaron was right (it took me 4 hours)

Hello all! yes, i know its taken me a while but,...well, I'm just not as cool as my son Ben (who is currently typing this for me) ^_^ if it wasn't for him i would be dead on the streets hoping & begging for technological help...but anyways...wow theres so much to talk about yet so little space & i have used up a good amount of it already. So!...donut give up on me i will try to input as frequently as Ben (the one who's typing) is available! I'm heading off to Maggie's graduation this weekend & then Ben & Hallie are going to camp the following weeks so chances are i won't be able to type on this thing considering i don't know how... but oh well! maybe i will surprise you all! or even myself...

XX Kisses!

1 comment:

Andy and Jenni said...

Strong work, Megan and Ben! Thanks for taking time to figure out how to post. We'll look forward to the next update, assuming you find another 4 hour chunk of time :)