Friday, May 23, 2008

Herberts on the Web

Since Kate has been in San Diego (she left in February), I have promised, on more than one occasion, to create a blog - mostly, I think, she wants to see photos of Celia. I am not especially technically savvy, but I hope to give this a try - and I hope you'll join me. Please help us keep each other "posted" by adding to this blog when you have time. (If you don't have a Google account, you'll need to create one in order to post. It's relatively easy. If you have trouble, e-mail us: jbetz1383@wideopenwest.com) As creator of the blog, I'll need to add e-mail addresses as "team members" in order for others to post -- I've added some, but please send me other family e-mail addresses so I can add them... I have not intentionally left anyone out, but I'm afraid I don't have everyone's e-mail.


And for Kate, and the extended family, here's a Celia update!

Celia's 14 months old now. She loves to read books, and to put toys "in" bowls and buckets, etc. She'll eat just about anything, but is especially fond of cottage cheese. Her favorite word, currently, is "shoe." She likes to swing at the park, wave "hi" and bye, and give super-slobbery kisses.

1 comment:

rht said...

I love this idea -- thank you, Jenni!