Monday, June 9, 2008

Oak Hill to Kathmandu

Okay, we have some generational issues to reflect upon. Rosie, Rod, Chip and I recently discussed the pros and cons of Oak Hill, Ohio as the location for our next reunion, and decided there just wasn't enough happening in Oak Hill to make it a happening place. We figured Jackson would be better. :-)

Meanwhile, Kathmandu sounds great, wherever it is. I once recruited a nephrologist from Tibet (no kidding), and he really liked me. He'd claimed political asylum and was working under a special visa...some pesky problems with the Dali Lama, as I recall. Anyway, he was so appreciative of my work I'm sure he'll remember me. How far is Kathmandu from Tibet? I'm sure I could find this guy (once I remember his name)....I'm figuring he can hook us up with his family and we'll have a blast.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Maggie suggests that we all join her on a naval carrier in the middle of the ocean at that point. She says that during that summer that's where she's most likely going to be.

Libby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Ooh....a naval carrier. The ocean. I see myself drinking Bloody Mary's in the morning, and playing Banana Daiquiri bingo in the afternoon, with beautifully tanned Navy guys waiting on me, fanning me so I don't overheat while looking for B-6.

Libby said...

Maggie says that that's what she plans on doing for the next 9 years. :)