Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy August!

It sounds like everyone (well, most everyone) is making some time for relaxation and rest this summer. Most excellent! Rob, Aaron, Jonathan, Becca and I had a wonderful time at the Granger family reunion in Grand Haven, Michigan last week. We missed having Megan along, for sure! I will be starting a new job around the first of September. I am going to be the Administrative Director of Human Resources for the Walnut Valley Unified School District. This is the district I taught in for 13 years. I am really excited about returning and working with old friends again. Megan turns a quarter century old next week and we will be meeting up with her in Las Vegas for a fun weekend! Love and blessings to all.

1 comment:

Andy and Jenni said...

Thanks for the update, Kathy. And Good Luck starting the new job!

I hope you or Megan will post a photo of the birthday girl in Vegas, and maybe share some details about the celebration weekend... (I know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but surely you'll have at least one story you can share!)